The Finger Lakes Guild Presents…
Catholic Conversations – Death with True Dignity
January 15, 2022 from 8:30am to 1pm
COVID-permitting we will offer an in-person option, though either way, the Symposium will be available via Zoom.
We will address important topics and questions around common and challenging end of life issues, including…
- Why does the Church teach that? (Foundations of Catholic Teaching)
- Does Hospice mean I’m giving up?
- I don’t need a Health Care Proxy because my wife will make decisions if I can’t.
- I don’t want Hospice because they’re going to kill me with morphine!
- But if I start the feeding tube, then the Church says I can never stop it…right?
…and many more…
Stay tuned for more details to come!