Death with True Dignity – January 15, 2022
Videos of each talk are available here:
Opening Remarks by Fr. Jack Healy https://youtu.be/zt5_9qfRR78
Catholic End of Life Teaching by Fr. David Tedesche https://youtu.be/-QVfHUVQnBI
Advance Directives by Dr. Thomas Carroll https://youtu.be/pc-4ZBpSkdA
Pain and Symptom Control by Dr. Thomas Carroll https://youtu.be/QJCGNy9bEz8
Hospice and Comfort Care Homes by Fr. Jack Healy and Tracey Jagla https://youtu.be/r54A3-C53-Y
Thank you to everyone who made our inaugural Catholic Conversations conference a huge success! Thank you to the Planning Committee, Mt. Carmel House, and St. Bernard’s…and…most of all, THANK YOU to everyone who took time out of their (frigid) Saturday morning to be with us via Zoom!
Please visit our cosponsors!
Catholic End of Life Teaching – The Basics
- End of Life Decisions: Ordinary versus Extraordinary Means from EWTN
- Principle of Double Effect from Catholic Answers
- Now And At The Hour Of Our Death (Versión en Español) – Catholic Health Care Proxy and Living Will
- National Catholic Bioethics CenterCatholic-Friendly POLST (equivalent to the NYS MOLST) with helpful discussion and guidance here.
- End of Life Guide (for purchase)