The Finger Lakes Guild is committed to bringing authentic Catholic teaching on medicine and bioethics to our community. We have a dedicated Board and members-at-large who volunteer their time, talent, and treasure to help the Guild fulfill this important mission.
However, as Sister Irene Kraus is famously attributed to have said, “No Margin, No Mission” is all too true and so if you feel called to support the Guild with a some part of your treasure, we humbly provide a variety of options.* If you have a sponsorship idea that is not on our list, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we open to suggestions and would be happy to work with you!
- Patron – $2,000/yr
- “Friend” + listed on website front page as “Patron of the Finger Lakes Guild” and Guild promotional materials
- Friend – $1,000/yr
- “Partner” + listed on Sponsors page as “Friend of the Finger Lakes Guild”
- Partner – $500/yr
- “Associate” + listed on Sponsors page as “Partner of the Finger Lakes Guild”
- Associate – $200/yr
- Annual dues included, listed on Sponsors page as “Associate of the Finger Lakes Guild,” invited to Summer Soiree (see below), half-priced FLG swag (when available)
- Named Lectureship – $1,000/yr (5-year commitment)
- Annual evening lecture on a specified topic hosted at St. Bernard’s featuring a speaker chosen in consultation with the Sponsor.
- E.g., “The Julie and Jim Smith Lecture on Medical Ethics”
- Lecture – $500/lecture
- “Sponsored by…” on website event page and all lecture advertising materials, invited to attend with recognition at event, listed on “sponsors” page, FLG swag (when available)
- Soiree $500/yr
- Annual summer gathering of Guild members and specially invited guests.
- Listed on website event page and all Soiree advertising materials, invited to attend with recognition at event, FLG swag (when available)
- Members Open Board Meeting – $500/event
- Semi-Annual event that starts with Holy Hour with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Benediction followed by the open Board Meeting and then Happy Hour.
- Listed on website event page and all advertising materials, invited to attend with recognition at event, FLG swag (when available)
- Journal Club – $200/event
- Quarterly journal club to discuss a recent important article impacting the practice of medicine from the Catholic perspective. Wine is provided.
- Listed on website event/journal club page on “sponsors” page, invited to attend w/ recognition at event, FLG swag (when available)
- See here for a recent example
* We are also happy to accept your time and talent. If you are interested in giving this way, please consider Guild membership!