Traditionally known as the White Mass, so named by the color worn by those in the healing profession of medicine, gathers health care professionals under the patronage of St. Luke to ask God’s blessing upon the patient doctor, nurse, and caregiver alike.
October 28, 2023 at St. John Fisher University
Registration and check-in will open at 1:30pm, preregister here
This year we are inviting two dynamic and informative speakers
- Cynthia Jones-Nosacek, MD – The Harms of Removing Conscience from Medicine
- Mike Aquilina – The Healing Imperative: How the Church Invented the Hospital
Bishop Matano will celebrate Holy Mass at 4:30pm at St. John Fisher University in the Hermance Family Chapel of St. Basil the Great
- Finger Lakes Guild of the Catholic Medical Association
- St. John Fisher University School of Nursing
- St. John Fisher University School of Pharmacy
- St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry
More to come, so check back!