Ready to sign up? Yes?
Just pick the appropriate category from the dropdown list…!
(Residents, Fellows, Students, and Clergy…see below!)
Dues billed yearly or monthly (10% discount)
One-time dues payment
Need more info…?
Whether you work in the healthcare field or not, medical issues affect all of our lives. We live in challenging times and the FLG is committed to fostering a strong community in the Rochester diocese to support all who are interested in Catholic teaching on medicine and bioethics.
If you would like to help us in this mission, please consider becoming a member! The FLG provides valuable services to our local community including:
- Presentations on important medical and bioethics topics (e.g., COVID-19 vaccines, abortion, physician assisted suicide)
- Annual White Mass
- Topics of more general interest like the Shroud of Turin
- Information and advocacy regarding important issues locally as well as at the state and national levels (e.g., Reproductive Health Act, Surrogacy in NYS)
Membership benefits include
COVID-19 has put a damper on many of the Guild activities that have been staples in recent years. We hope that you will continue to support us as we find ways to serve our community in these difficult times. We are open to any thoughts you might have, please reach out to us here.
- Annual summer soiree…when COVID will allow
- Semi-annual members’ Adoration and Board meeting
- Eligible to apply for FLG sponsorship of events you plan
- Opportunity to serve as a mentor to students and young practicing clinicians
- Supporting your local Catholic healthcare professionals!
Fellows, Residents, Students, and Clergy
Membership is free for students (undergraduate, medical, and graduate), residents, fellows, and clergy! If you fall into one of these categories please use our Contact page or email us at FLMedGuild@stbernards.edu