Updated 10/30/21 @ 2000 – NY’s Vaccine Mandate is back in force, no more religious exemptions.
The Finger Lakes Guild is committed to supporting our community at all times and never more so than in the midst of the current pandemic. Please know that you can always reach out to us here.
Diocese of Rochester COVID-19 Resources
- See this comprehensive site for everything from livestreamed Masses to assistance with basic needs!
Resources for COVID-19 from the National Catholic Bioethics Center
Please also check this space for updates related to COVID-19.
2 June 2020 – CMA’s Annual Education Conference is going hybrid
11 May 2020 – Guidance from the JP2 Medical Research Institute re: COVID-19 vaccine trial participation
28 April 2020 – Opposing Discriminatory Approaches to the Allocation of Resources During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Other Health System Catastrophes
27 March 2020
- Guiding Principles For Catholic Healthcare Professionals During a Pandemic
- Help Coping for New Yorkers
23 March 2020
- Novena to end the COVID-19 pandemic
- Save the date for Cursade.live livestream conference. The lineup looks amazing
21 March 2020 – New plenary indulgence for those affected by COVID-19 and those caring for them.
19 March 2020 – Words of Hope – FLG President’s Note
17 March 2020 – President’s Address – COVID-19